Titan JB Night. Every Friday, 20.00 (BST) / 21.00 (CET)
Here you'll find in-depth articles about Jailbreak, both the team's work creating it and the community's escapades playing it. If you have an idea for a feature, please email the team or post in our forum.
Jailbreak — who, what, why?
- About Jailbreak — new to Jailbreak? Find out what it's all about.
- Once upon a time in Jailbreak — Jailbreak 200x is the successor to the popular UT Jailbreak mod, released for both Unreal Tournament 2003 and Unreal Tournament 2004. But the Jailbreak gametype has a long history, spanning several game platforms.
Lots of people play Jailbreak, and as well as the weekly lockdown, community events take place on a fairly regular basis. Read more about what happens at Jailbreak community events...
- In 2003, the Jailbreak community organized the first Jailbreak Euro LAN Party, known as the JELP. By all accounts it was a success.
- In January 2004 while everyone was waiting for the Jailbreak 200x release, we organized a Jailbreak III Tournament on our servers. Read all the scores.
- JELP2003 was so much fun that in 2004, the community organized JELP2004. Even more photos that the first JELP!
- JELP2005 took place earlier this year. The photos are...pending. Meanwhile, there are details in this forum thread.
- The 2005 Jailbreak Tournament is currently under way.
- Way back in the dawn of time there was the UT Jailbreak Mothership... the Lockdown Chronicles are the memories of this early age.
The Making of Jailbreak 200x
- Under the hood — a look at the concepts that underlie Jailbreak's code design.
- A gallery of screenshots of Jailbreak 200x features.